- Judy will be at the shop all day making custom beaded earrings. She has an enormous selection of beads and charms. These make perfect gifts for teachers and friends!
- Shirley will be helping you get those old projects back on track. Most of the time the hardest part of getting back into a project is just figuring out where you left off. Search your closets and under the bed...let's get them done!
- Storewide 15% off all in stock purchases!
- We will be serving yummy cookies and hot cider!
- Remember Book Smart & Cherisse's Hair Salon will be participating in Small Business Saturday. Fun to be had all around our downtown shopping center.
Monday, November 25, 2013
Small Business Saturday
Small Business Saturday Celebration Events
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Felted Christmas Stocking
Now is the time to knit the Christmas Stocking that you've always wanted hanging on your mantel.
We will be learning the two-handed method of Fair Isle Knitting.
This stocking is knit in the round using size
10 1/2 and 11 16" needles. You will also need size 10 1/2 double pointed needles and 3 skeins of Galway yarn.
Fair Isle is fun, easy and quick to learn. when you are done you will have a treasured family heirloom.
Please preregister as class size is limited
Class dates and times
November 9th 2:00 - 4:00
November 16th 2:00 - 4:00Class fee $20.00 per session + materials